Saturday, March 7, 2015

Keeping Busy

This week was busy! Between the GMAT classes, working full time and trying to squeeze in some exercise, I did not find the time to write in my blog. 

Here's what I learned:
  • Eating healthy is important! Wednesday turned out to be my cheat day. I am officially adding a cheat day to my 90 day program because I think it is important that your body knows how to handle unhealthy food every now and then. What happens if you don't eat any cookies for 90 whole days and after the program ends you decide to start eating cookies again? 
  • Exercise gives you wings! On Monday I started my day on the exercise bike and burned 100 calories before breakfast. That evening I did the Slim in 6 video. I felt great! The next day I only did the video that evening. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I failed to exercise. I continued to feel sluggish each day. I'm ready to get back on the saddle and keep my exercise routine consistent. 
  • Calories Count! My Wednesday cheat day consisted of way too many calories. By the end of the day I was very tired. Thursday and Friday I made a strong effort to maintain my calorie goal despite not exercising those days. That heavy drained feeling I had on Wednesday was not there on Thursday or Friday. 
It's now the weekend. It will be filled with studying for the GMAT, exercising and spending time with my family (my boyfriend and our two dogs). Oh...and blogging.  

No comments:

Post a Comment