Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mind, Body and Soul

Today I worked all three!

First was the soul. I started going to church back in December. It's been a good experience so far. The pastor and music are both good. Church is something I look forward to on Sundays again. What a great feeling! Today we learned to live a life of love just as God loved us. Good stuff.

Second was the mind. I will be going to a GMAT prep course on Sundays/Thursdays in the month of March and plan on taking the GMAT on April 9th. And then...I'll be applying for grad school. Today was the first class. Turns out I'm crazy because everyone else in the class will be waiting till summer or later to take the GMAT and won't be applying to grad school till 2016. I'm aiming for an April 15, 2015 application deadline. I can do this. I will do this.

Third was the body. Slim in 6 video #1 was my desert the last two evenings. Oh man, I am sore. I decided to do a 15 minute stretch video this morning and ended the day with a 15 minute basic yoga video. Sunday will officially be my rest/stretch day. With today being the first day of my 90 day program, I made great healthy eating choices and my appetite was satisfied throughout the day. Another good feeling!

Speaking of 90 day programs, I also took measurements and "before" photos. I'm not quite ready to posts those yet, but will as soon as I have my first set of "after" photos in 30 days. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment