Saturday, February 28, 2015

I Can Do It Myself

I can do it myself! That's a phrase I often told my parents or anyone who asked if I needed help with something. It's said jokingly.

So after a conversation with my wellness coach, a detailed discussion with my sister and a little internet research, we came up with our own 90 day program, not a challenge, but a program. We both came up with a different way to approach this so I will share my program.

Fitness:

  • Use Slim in 6 workouts, one new video each month. 
  • Use the weekly Tone It Up workouts on days I do not do Slim in 6. 
  • Cardio will be my stationary exercise bike or jump roping. I would like to do cardio every morning when I wake up, but if I can commit to three mornings a week I'll be doing pretty good. 
  • As a backup for days that I don't feel like working, I will stretch or do crunches and push-ups while watching TV. 

    Nutrition:

    • Track calories with My Fitness Pal app.
    • For me to lose one pound per week, I need to net 1300 calories per day. 
    • Focus on getting 1/2 body weight in protein and 25 g fiber each day as priority.
    • No fried foods!
    • Only one glass of wine per week (will it be Wine Wednesday???) and no beer
    Blog: The 90 day challenge I spoke about a couple of days ago requires participants to keep a blog. I will be keeping this blog.

    This program starts...tomorrow...March 1st. I can do this. I want to do this.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment